Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Music Festival (the- surprisingly- nothing- about- music -in- this- post)


Things have been great the last couple days- we've been working on Shostakovich String Quartet No. 10 and Beethoven Op. 95 "Serioso." So far we've got 6 of the 8 movements either polished or somewhere along that line of creative process. That's about all I'll say about the music part... On to more eXciTINg news, we saw "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2" (yes, it was good and you have to see it for yourself) last night with some friends. YAY! Finally! We drove doooooooown the mountain to a the:


Zeus Theaters. They  had the most ridiculous lobby:



Not really sure what the big chair in between the columns are for.



This is what I had for dinner: 


Spicy Chicken and Chorizo Quesadillas with Kettle Chips. 



(Yes, it was yummy)


My first night at the restaurant I had this: Grilled Chicken with Peach and Vegetable Kabobs with a side of rice and cornbread with some dipping sauces.





My YUMMILICIOUS raspberry sorbet dessert. Just my style: fruity, chilled and delicious!



That's all for now-got to practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment