Friday, August 26, 2011

This And That Friday


Can you believe it's Friday already? This week has gone by fast, although when you think of the earthquake we had Tuesday and the hurricane we'll get on Sunday, it might end up being a long week after all. Regardless, this week has been great- back in the schedule of teaching, making nice dinners every day, blogging, and crafting. I'm working on some projects for my etsy shop, which I hope to re-open with a bang. Out are the products of old and in will be  some new.  I'll show you just a sneak peek: 



Teal and Sunshine Rosette Headband


Also, I tried those no-head curls everyone's been trying (you wrap hair around a stretchy band before you go to sleep) and was surprised by their results. Even with my short hair it got some curl.



Lovely garden produce from one of my student's parent.
(tomatoes, parsley, and oregano)




One of our favorite week night go-to's. Stir fry (the noodles have not been added yet) with red pepper, italian hot sausage, baby bok choy, onions, garlic and cilantro. Seasoned with soy sauce, sesame oil and cayenne, it's a big, healthy trip to flavor town


This weekend brings us 3 weddings and a hurricane. What's in the plans for your weekend?










No comments:

Post a Comment