Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)


Today I'm linking up with Lindsey at the  The Pleated Poppy for  WIWW or "What I Wore Wednesday." This is my first post and I'm so excited! If you've taken a look at some other blogs like "From the Island to Aloha" or "Funky Vintage Lovely" or "The Pretty Bee" they have all got their husbands trained into taking good pictures for them. Most of mine have been self portraits, so no laughing, ok?  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of what I wore every day this week and probably a good thing since I've become best friends with my yoga pants and tevas.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post it's to help us (really anyone who wants) get out of our sweatpants and tank tops. I think I really need this accountability because lately I've definitely been choosing comfort- being comfortable with looking like a slob. (eeeks!) So here goes folks:



(Ok, so you can't see most of it, but I've got to start somewhere right?)
Shirt: Target
Necklace: vintage from church bazaar 
Skinny Jeans: F21

Tank: Dee Dee
Green Tank: Guess (thrifted)
Boyfriend Sweater: AE (T.J. Maxx)
Necklace: church bazaar
Skinny Jeans:  Route 66
Earrings: so old I can't remember



  Boyfriend Sweater: AE (tj maxx)
Grey top: tj maxx ($1!)
Jeans: Route 66
Rubbahs: Laila Rowe (perhaps only people who've been to the Gallery in Baltimore will know this)



See! I even did my short, annoying hair! I've been looking for ideas on pintrest and decided to try this one until I get it right.  (Does it make me look too young?)


That's all for this week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment