So here goes. This week I'm thankful for:
- Having air conditioning. Last year around this time we were sweating like crazy in our old apartment and going to stores just to be in air conditioning. We sleep really well at night now as opposed to only 2 or 3 hours a night sometimes last summer.
- More students. We moved into an apartment that cost more than our last one. But God has provided me with extra income from more violin/viola students both in the stores that I teach at and privately.
- Hosting 3 international students this week was so much fun. We got to play some card games with them and we all had a ball laughing and sharing stories.
- A husband that doesn't mind cooking breakfast. As a general rule, I don't cook breakfast. Like ever really. If I put some toast in the oven, that's pretty much more than you can expect on a normal day. He's pretty awesome at making breakfasts and doesn't mind doing it!
- A great church nearby. After missing a month of going to church (while we were at the music festival) I'm reminded how wonderful it is to get together with our church family and worship every Sunday.
Yu, Felipe, and Joo.
What are you thankful for this week?