Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)



This week I'm linking up (once again) with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy. I haven't done my best taking pictures every day, but just so you know, my yoga pants were in the laundry for  the better part of this week. This week is a little bit crazy and busy, and I will be glad once it is over! And because my brain is currently fried, dipped in batter and then fried again, that's all for now.



you can't see it by the top has gathered sleeves and a lace back. it's one of my favorites! (its also a cream and beige stripe, but you can't see that either. here's to taking better pictures!)


Sunday- lace top H&M via goodwill $3, tank f21, skirt f21, shoes nine west via shoe carnival


can't get enough of this top! looking forward to pairing it with lots of lovelies!

tank: DD
white top: f21
jeans: loft
cardi: old navy via plato's closet
shoes: gift
necklace: gift

3 comments:

  1. cute outfits, jessica! i adore that lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace! Here is my WIWW if you want to take a peak. Plus I am having a giveaway!

    www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! That lace top is to die for :)

    here is my WIWW
    http://sweet-green-tangerine.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-i-wore-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete